Air Cooled After Cooler
Air Cooled compressed air after coolers cool the compressed air with atmospheric air. The compressed air is cooled to approximately 9◦C, above ambient temperature. This substantially reduces the water and other contaminants in your air supply, as water will be reduce by ½ for every 20 degree reduction in temperature. This moisture is then removed from the system with a separator and drain assembly. A sufficient capacity after cooler can take up to 80% of the moisture present in the compressed air. Air Cooled Aftercooler is used in food, mining and construction industry. It uses either air or water and is an effective means of removing moisture from compressed air.
Features of Air Cooled After Coolers
- Makes air safe, usable capable of further filtering or drying.
- Eliminates up to 80% of water.
- Skid mounted – prepiped with in/out connections.
- Separator/filter-removes bulk liquids and prefilters the air for finer filtration.
- Advanced Technology designs.
- Upto 60% smaller than conventional Fin and Tube designs.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 250 PSI
- Cooler – Aluminum
- Shroud – Powered Painted Steel
- Fan Guard – Zinc Plated Steel
- Fan Blade – Polypropylene Blades
The BL Series is a complete aftercooler package designed to work on most models of rotary and piston air compressors. To select the appropriate model, simply determine compressor horsepower, and select the model from the chart.